Monday, May 23, 2016

Para Siempre Dios Esté Con Vos



And Before I Go: LONG LIVE THE BARCELONA SPAIN MISSION. THE BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD. EL FARO!!!




Lots of love, y un abrazo muy grande
Hermana Birch 🇪🇸Hola a todos!

This is my last time writing to you as a full-time missionary for The
Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. As much sadness as that
brings me, I know that God will continue to guide me and direct me in
my life even though I won't be serving a full time mission. I want you
all to know that I know that the church is true. This is the true
gospel of Jesus Christ. We are on the right path. We are led and
guided by a prophet and apostles, bishops and stake presidents who
hold the priesthood authority. I know that as we heed to the teachings
of them we will be blessed and happy.

Spain has been good to me. I've talked and connected with lots of
different people from all over the world. I've ran through these
cobblestone streets to get to a visit, meeting, church or piso on
time. I've endured drunk Catalans, tiny elevators, cigarette smoke in
my face, and alcohol odors, Jehovah's Witnesses that want to prove us
wrong, crowded metros, gypsy children, sore feet, seafood, crazy
singing ladies....and learned that nothing can stop the work of the
Lord! But I've enjoyed the Spanish bakeries, the many different
cultures I've experienced, the amazing missionaries, Ward leaders and
companions I've worked with, the Spirit that's often accompanied me in
my moments of need, the many opportunities to learn about the gospel,
how to serve others and give your all to the Lord, the peace I've
received from prayers and prayerful study of the scriptures.

I love you all so much. It's been a great year and a half of writing
you all as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment