Monday, May 9, 2016

Falling asleep on the train


Us on preparation day last week at Tibidabo


Got to see my members from Granollers at stake conference yesterday!


Tibidabo!

Hola! This was a great week!

We are seeing lots of good things, I love my companion so much. We are
seeing so many miracles.

I went on an intercambio to Vic, a super Catalan pueblo. It was super
great except I took a train at 7:30 in the morning and was pretty
tired....so yeah I fell asleep and missed my stop back to my area! So
I wandered through Barcelona Sants and rode the metro back to my area
all by myself! Haha, it was an adventure. And my companion was waiting
for me still, an hour later...whoops.

We are still teaching our two great families! The Assistants made a 2
week reading schedule for the Book of Mormon, so we gave that to our
one family, and the other one we gave them a children's Book of Mormon
to read with their kids.

I love the mission, I love this gospel, and I'm so grateful for my
Savior, Jesus Christ. As I read from the book Jesus The Christ by
Elder Talmage every day I feel the Savior nearer and I make His life
more real in mine.

Love, Hermana Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment